View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2017, 13:35   #63
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Im sure he is awesome, but you really think CTs dcing was impressive? They sure as hell lost roids at an impressive rate as soon as someone attacked them, hardly Venox' fault ofc. Or maybe you praised his efforts for trying to dc a lost cause?
He obviously had low expectations of CT's defence the first night they p-targetted us on their own hence returning with friends subsequent nights. I was just one guy who bothered to DC CT that first night because I happened to have incs too. I don't think responsibility for CT's defensive performance in general should be placed solely at my door, I just did what I could when I was around.

We lost a lot of roids because we didn't ground when multiple allies were hitting us, nothing complicated there. It was the last week and our only play was to continue hitting Ult, we pretty much had only ally fleets to work with and a lot of people had already given up the round.