Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2008, 20:20   #118
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there is no point or justification for a'level law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
A level law is pointless because we are a common law system. Such systems build laws they don't start with them. The building blocks are cases (case law). In A level law students do not read cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
The main gripe that Yahwe (and, I assume, furball?) have is that A-level Law does not prepare you for degree-level Law in any shape or form. So if it was given a different name, would they still say it was useless?

In case you'd forgotten what you wrote, or you'd suddenly changed your stance halfway through the discussion... or whatever. I'm sure you'd never do anything like that though