Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2008, 11:54   #102
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
it's pretty useless if you are serious about doing a law degree, especially since (apparently) most university lecturers seem to prefer having a clear slate to work on.
Its the same with pretty much every degree, they would all prefer a group of students who have a clean slate BUT I do suspect part of that's due to it being easier that way. They have to tailor the lectures to suit those with clean slates anyway and it would just be alot easier to keep everyones intrest if everyone started with a clean slate rather than having differing levels of prior knowledge.

From my POV A-Level Computing was fairly useless when it came to my Degree in Computer Science but there were a fair number of people on my A-Level computing course who originaly intended to take Computer Science Degrees but ended up having a change of heart which they may not have had otherwise. As such there would have been alot more people without any real passion and interesting in computing taking up places that would have been better suited for others. And certainly going on my friends and aquentices that took A-Level law its a simerlar story there.

So I do think there's an underlying point for having many of he A-Levels in subjects that have a real acedemnic merit at degree level no matter how watered down the A-Level syllbuss may be and how much relevence it lacks
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote