View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2005, 22:24   #263
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Colonies: The Return to Alsar Prime

Rijjka: "We've been summoned?"

Kittlin: "Yes, apparently the respected trader will see us now."

Rijjka: "I wonder what was behind our waiting so long... The spideron are sneaky ones, we must stay on our guard for this meeting."

Kittlin: "Agreed, I will inform the Guard General of our progress."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kraa’Kar

Taka: "This latest tactical simulation doesn't bode well for us. The attackers completely ignored our defense in sector six and it allowed for them to breach our wall and disable our sensor net. As a result, we didn't even see the incoming air support before it would have made a difference. It is a good thing we had this training or we would have fallen in a real battle."

*Guard General Taka stood at the front of the large table with a holographic representation of Kraa’Kar hovering gently over it. He was lecturing his commander over their apparent failure in the simulation and a section of Kraa’Kar glowed a angry red to show their failure. One of the commanders shifted nervously in his spot and spoke*

Antless: "With all due respect General, would a attacking for really have had the kind of information you gave to our attackers?"

Taka: "Anything is possible, if we prepare for the worst, then the only things that will turn up will be pleasant surprises. But your lack of..."

*A voice from the announcement speakers interrupted Taka's latest lecture.*

Vocie: "Excuse me Guard General, but we have received a message from our ambassadors, the negotiations will be commencing soon."

Taka: “Good, remind them of the caution they need to execute while they deal with the spideron.”