Thread: AD mods
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 15:25   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: AD mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
No matter how stupid CBA is, he raises a interesting question that I have to agree with. I seriously think that it is EXTREMLY unfortunate that we have gotten a new moderator from the OMFGLOOKATMEIMASC-club. I think in all honesty JBG that you could have looked one more time. I certainly wouldnt be qualified, but there are a few others that would, and that also resides outside the Ascendancy lair.
Name them. And ensure they meet both of my criteria. Sure people like barrow and gate are awesome but in all honesty they're not sufficiently involved in the forums on an ongoing basis for me to believe they'd remain an active moderator in the long-term. Also part of the reason I thought mz was a good idea is that I've seen him actively disagreeing with the position being put forward by the majority of ascendancy posters at any given time.