Thread: AD mods
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:29   #37
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: AD mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I like the way Lok just "decided" to select a new mod and such without consulting the actual 'community'.
You're surprised?
Ultimately the moderators,asc or not are accountable to pateam ( even though at times it seems like its the other way around )
Its not the community they need to ask for permission.

Quote:
Also the fact we have another Ascendancy moderator after the recent favourism that has been debated recently.
The question then becomes - were they appointed because they were asc or because everyone else wasnt good enough for the job.
I suspect its both.

Quote:
I think its unfair to have another mod from a particular alliance, not because I'm personally accusing mz or lok to be biased with their judgements but sometimes the mind can perform wonderful activities which could result in an unaware moment of confusion in the brain causing judgements on moderator activities to be blurred and misguided which can result in the people not in Ascendancy posting on these boards, be disadvantaged by unfair modding.
This is a valid concern - I'm sure lokken or another mod will post something to alleviate it if they haven't already. Again though - they arent accountable to the community.

Quote:
I'd strongly recommend a none Ascendancy player be made a mod to enable this forum to actually expand and not keep decreasing posting members which seems to be happening every round. This is the reason I have put my name forward, I'm well aware there could be better candidates.
Tbh, the forums in their current form are dying along with the game. There are better uses of peoples time than arguing semantics with people who behave and argue in a pack, backed up from on high.