Thread: AD mods
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:41   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: AD mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
Unless you get moderators who don't play they will always be accused of being biased, it's wrong to do so, anyone with half a brain and a modicum of common sense can put their loyalty ties to one side when trying to be subjective.

At Kargool, in your post you called CBA stupid, used an OMG childish expression to get your argument across and showed obvious bias against asc in the post unless i read it wrong and then asked how standards on the message boards will be improved?

I assume you were being purposely hypocritical?
I think that was merely due to me being hungover and grumpy, but point taken. Raising standards should go for everyone. However, the scores of ascendancy people that clog up the forums to debate is squeezing others out and that is unfortunate.

However, arguing your case is not normally a problem for anyone. It is having to argue with 20 at the same time that is a problem. Smaller alliances have problems being heard in the debate when they get shot down by so many at the same time.

I know that Lok is aware of this, and I've seen some info about this before, but would just want to know if he could try to make the Ascendancy crew understand that it's not nice to shout down anyone just because they got a different opinion than you.