Thread: AD mods
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:03   #18
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: AD mods

From what i have viewed on the forums this round Mz alongside lokken looks to always present an unbiased, well thought out and educated opinion on matters. They both show a great amount of humility when talking about their alliance and i have no problem with the appointment whatsoever.

I do however see other peoples concerns and there are a LOT of good quality posters on AD, how many of these would have been interested i wonder? Mind you i have seen some absolutely shocking bias from both sides this past round.

As for you CBA, i have to admit i used to cringe everytime i read one of your posts but have been totally taken aback with your improvement this last round in your posting skills. With not playing i get a lot of my information as to whats going on from you (be it right or wrong) and for this i thank you. Keep the good standard of posting up for a few rounds and you may make yourself a good case for being a mod however it's maybe a little too soon for you.