View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2008, 19:35   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Personality Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Myers-Briggs is nonsense, but whats more interesting is the way that people continue to participate in these tests even when they dont believe the results are especially meaningful. Its kind of like horoscopes I guess; noone actually thinks they have real validity, but many people enjoy reading them anyway because its 'fun' (I suppose you can put voting in political elections into the same category)
It may be impossible to prove that it's not nonsense, but my category certainly seemed more accurate than any of the others. Or do you believe that it's impossible to categorise personalities?