View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 11:08   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Close round so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
Ofcause there woulndt be, it was an example under the assumption that there was only 8 decent alliances with 70 members each and the limit beeing rasied to 80.
Then it was a stupid assumption with no basis in reality.

Quote:
Your not doing math, your doing onsided assumptions.

Who says there is 1000 players supplying themselfes?
He is. The figure is pretty realistic, given that PA Team have stated previously that around 1000 players are in alliances out of the total playerbase.

Quote:
Who says all players are of the same quality and hence does is the demand there for them?
Erm.....you. It was you who said that the players of the 8th ranked alliance would all transfer into the top 7 alliances and that the top 7 alliances would have a demand for them.

Quote:
Who says all alliances share your spam troll gangs intentions of impersonal mass recruiting?
No-one does, although that is a wonderful strawman. I'm not quite sure you intended it though

It was you who ignored the community aspect of alliances, whereby alliances do not simply disband due to spaces being opened up in bigger alliances. Keizari (aka Tietäjä) simply took your concept the step further it deserved and showed you what would actually happen under your assumptions.

Quote:
Who says alliance will cheat by any means?
No-one except you. Please don't mention cheating again, since you've been demonstrating for the last week that you have no idea what it is or represents.

Quote:
Your trying to apply flawed capitalistic market economics for 1 type of goods and 1 market to a more complex scenario where both the goods and the markets are varying, its simply not adding up.
Yet it was you who initally presumed that the members of the 8th ranked alliance would automatically transfer into the top 7 alliances as a result of increasing the member limit. I've already stated that this is idiocy, re-iterating myself is getting a little tiresome.

Quote:
Instead of your silly and wrongfull assumptions try and look on the empirical data for R19, 20, 21 and now 22 - Its clearly not supporting any of your assumptions.
SHOW ME THE DATA!
SHOW ME THE DATA!
SHOW ME THE DATA!
SHOW ME THE DATA!

sorry, I came over very Jerry Maguire there