Thread: Which alliance?
View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 20:09   #81
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Which alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
A non-biased opinion if I ever saw one...(yes that was sarcasm)

I don't think I would make this statement even of my own Alliance, no matter how much fun I have, because I haven't been in every other Alliance to compare it with.

I would hope that people are having fun in whatever Alliance they're in, and having a good time, because after all this is just a game, and fun is the purpose. If you're not having fun, it's time to move on and try something else.
so i am forbidden by jt25man to pick Omen as the alliance i would like to be in, huh. Branded as biasyst. well whudeva.
but
a) who are you to judje me.
b) if u will read my responce i did put in NOS in #1 spot.
3) maybe it is my deepest conviction that i like people in Omen more so then people i know from other allies ? maybe i like our coordination, our professionalism(spell?), and, yes, our fare share of arrogance ? not like we have not been able to back it up ?

But more then anything, in Omen, i like the unyielding devotion to the greater good of the alliance. and every member benefitting from it.

I agree, i havent tried many other alliances. But i would miss many people way too much to ever abandon Omen. Maybe, tho, if i am ever kicked out, ill have a different oppinion, but untill then, Omen is the best bunch of people to play for, and with. So bite your halfassed sarcastic responces
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote