View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:45   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, a hair problem

I'm sure this discussion has been done before, but oh well.

It's just about priorities. I want to feel like my hair looks the best it can. I also quite enjoy going to the hairdressers - getting my hair and head massaged and shampooed, them asking how I want it done, me asking for advice on what they think, then gradually my hair going from a size I don't really like being transformed into something where I think "hey I look good".

It isn't just an annoying necessity for me - it's something that can and does affect how I conduct myself. If I think I look shit with shit hair my confidence is dramatically reduced. If I think I look great and my hair looks great then I shine. Hurrah!