View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 15:16   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: GD, a hair problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Acro, it appears that we have very similar problems - this thread was pretty much a double of yours (I should have checked), with the notable exception of my pictures, which ostensibly prove that I am a God-fearing Christian.
i'm not sure why you would run a search of the planetarion forums for your hygiene questions, but i did think you might find some of that relevant. and yes, in retrospect my thread was unfortunately very manpicture-deficient.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote