View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 14:37   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, a hair problem

My hair goes fluffyish too, but in a different way.

Use conditioner, like madi said.

Get the hairdresser to thin it out, like nod said. That's what I used to do. Also, if you're in a strop about having to pay £8 for a haircut, then you can't complain about your hair. If I go somewhere that costs £8, I expect to get £8 worth of haircut - which generally is bogstandard and shit. I mean for chrissakes I spent £11 on getting it all shaved off to a #2 ready for when it dropped out. For a proper haircut I usually spend over £20. And you get what you pay for.