View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 19:35   #149
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

That never happened, you have changed the story horn.

:edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Now once again I don't want to brag, but my friends are a mixed bunch, some have been in prison, some still are. Some are scary from just looking at them, perhaps most importantly we are like brothers. If one of us is in trouble we are all in trouble. Within ten minutes 4 of my mates were there. We got in and drove around looking for them.

We are what we called "tooled up" I will leave that one to your imagination. We didn't find them, I just got dropped off home.