View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 16:25   #148
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
As well as contraceptives and homosexuality. But as long as the sexually-repressed disease spreaders are well behaved then it's ok.

Can this kind of submissive human being ever grow up to be fully emotionally stable? How old were these children anyway?
In Birmingham like many other major cities, we have quite a lot of Catholic Schools.

You either went to a King Edwards VI or a Cardinal Wiseman any other school and you were ****ed. The King Edwards were the cream of the crop, the Catholic schools whilst they took in kids from very rough estates such as Great Barr, Kingstanding, Chelmsley Wood areas what you found was they managed to get better grades than say another high school next door.

I don't think it was down to faith, like Tomkat said it was probably down to knowing the difference between right and wrong and ultimately respect. Oh you didn't need to be irish catholic to go to these schools either, but it helped.

The reason why King Edward VIs were so good in Birmingham was/is because of respect. From day one you are put in your place, no shit, no niceness. They bring you up on excellence. If you are shit at maths, then you are moved down a set. You are no longer in set 2, you are in set 3, heck you could drop down to set 4 which is really shit and then people will laugh at you.

If you are crap at P.E. you can't be in the A group, you have to be in the B group who are so shit they play the girls at rounders.*

I say bring back beating. Sod the Human Rights, kids aren't human until they hit 18.

*Oh before someone rolls in with a witty quote slash comment highlighting the PE thing, no I wasn't fat at school, no I wasn't in the B Group, yes I played for England in basketball and represented my school and county in several sports. Also I was never in set 3 for anything, never would, never will. The lowest I ever got was set 2, and even then I worked my way back up to the god squad in set 1.