View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:05   #125
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
er...

what...?

We do teach it to them...
You've attributed the wrong emphasis to then. Would "Why not teach it to them then then?" have been clearer? It would certainly have been less aesthetically pleasing.

Quote:
Do you read my posts or just skimread them and find one or two points to disagree with for the sake of it?
Considering you still haven't replied to many of my posts which directly address things you say, the one at 12:18 being a notable one, I find this hilarious.

Quote:
It'd be a ****ing pain to suddenly decide to use the program with them at GCSE, as you'd have to teach them it and then get them to implement it within their coursework.
Whilst I will admit that at my school the "introduction to programs you use in IT" section of the IT GCSE course was before the course started, the two facts that it was done the summer before and that we spent 99% of our time pissing around during the actual course it self suggest to me that it would be plausible to teach it at the start of said IT course. Given that these people are studying IT, you'd hope it would also limit the number of people who would reject doing it because they don't know what it's for.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote