View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 23:38   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [football] england

Ah i saw that, i was under the mistaken impression that that was the continuation from a previous event.

I'm usually critical of Gary Neville, but i really liked him going forward and thought he linked up well with both Beckham and SWP. Him going forward also gave us the opportunity to see a couple of super tackles at right-back by Rooney.

I don't usually enjoy watching a game when England go behind, but i was uncharacteristically enthusiastic tonight.