Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 03:34   #100
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are you ready?

Hell is where everyone thinks like Travler.

Really, my eyes bleed, the screaming in my head doesn't stop and reason is giving up on someone and it ain't me.

He says he is using logic, while he constantly breaks the rules of logic. He's playing a whole different game here.
He tells you what rules to play, you play using those rules, defeat him and then he makes up new rules. What you are forgetting that for him it is not about the rules, but that in the end, he is right and you are wrong and there is nothing you can say to change his mind.

So basically, religious logic is a complete travestety of mathematical logic. Same words, complete different interpretation. The only thing I know is that using his 'rules' you get a very messy world open to interpretation, while using maths you get a verifiable, objective playing field where there are no grey areas, unless the areas are defined as grey.
Chosing religion is chosing chaos. It's chosing unpredictability. It is chosing chance.