Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 00:06   #82
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Are you ready?

For the love of your imaginary friend, shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ignorance is PAINFUL. You said yourself that you don't understand physics. Why are you trying to argue with people who DO know about physics? Go and read some physics textbooks until you understand them. If you can't do that, read Dawkins' book. Someone once told me about a book that they say totally turned their world upside down and revolutionised their beliefs. All I can say is they must have based their beliefs on who threatened them the most with damnation, rather than on evidence. I read the book in question so that I could have a meaningful discussion about it, and all I had to say afterwards was: why does one of his so-called experts claimed to have a D. D. from an Oxford College that, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't actually exist? Now, even if it does exist, I am an Oxford person and no one else here in Oxford has heard of Emmanuel College, surely people who don't study here wouldn't know the place either. Maybe it did exist once, but the point is why have all these people read and accepted this expert's opinion without even checking if he has the qualifications that he claims? The mind boggles.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote