Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:40   #73
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I am sorry that you feel that way. My parents deeply loved each other and their desire to have me as a child occured long before my conception. My father was distinctly aware of the moment of my conception and his love for me began well before I was born. I was not random by any means. I was chosen. There are people in this world that feel that maybe they were a mistake because they did not receive the love they needed from their parents. It's easy to see why alot of people feel random but it's a misconception based on emotional need.
Why, do we need to get into the thing about the flower and the bee? You know, the "out of all those possible cells that could have been concieved, it was me!" thing. "I won the race, I am a winner!", and all that?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote