Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 23:38   #64
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
So please, set the trend wrong. Please give examples of where you think the problems lie, using mathematics.
I don't study mathmatics or physics so providing calculation is actually beyond my scope.

What I am getting at is that things have a tendancy to fall into place and work because that is how they were set up.

This quote really supports ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, there's a few people in physics who believe that the physical properties of the universe are a mathematical inevitability,
Of course. Thats the way it was set up. Like I said before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
The universe is in constant motion and so is everything in it. It has always been this way. All of the movement is ordered and could be predicted if we had the knowledge of how to examine everything seen and unseen in the universe. We lack the ability to see those subatomic and smaller particles so to us it's just "random chance" that things happen.
Do you really need a calculation to tell you that before you play a game of chess you need pieces and a chessboard?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote