Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 19:01   #60
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
This issue is a bit of a red herring. Asking "who" made them is a loaded question, and it is not something I'll answer until you ask it in a less stupid way.
Even with RNA being viewed as the beginning of life how is that possible. Everything can only fit together in certain ways. Are there lots of possibilities? What I am saying is that the basic blueprint for life was not created by random chance. Things fit together and make certain larger things. Take some out and its something else. The point is that because the universe works the way it does something set up that foundation so that things could work.

Take a human being for example. Can Science create a human from just the raw elements that exist in the human body? I don't think so. It would be impossible. Yet science states that’s how it happened through evolution. When did the base elements evolve? They did not. Evolution works because there is a system to allow it to work. If there was not a blueprint for life then life could not evolve. SOMETHING created that blueprint. It was not random. It is impossible for the blueprint to be random.

Proof of God exists because everything exist. The universe did not order itself through random chance. If random chance were responsible for everything then all elements would still be moving randomly. Gravity? Not possible until enough particles form together but why do they attract to each other in the first place? Is the existence of gravity also random or did something make gravity possible?

The universe seems chaotic and random but in reality it is highly ordered and structured. Planets are made of element, elements are made of particles, particles are made of smaller particles and so forth and so on. These things all fit together because they were designed/created/blueprinted to work together.

If random chance were responsible for everything then there would still be nothing in the universe. Random chance is impossible. In reality nothing is random. Random is just another word for "I did it different this time." Go bowling some time and you will see what I mean. If you place the bowling ball in the same place at the same speed with the same spin you will get the same result every time right? Wrong. Because millions of particles cannot be in the same place as before. This is not random, these particles were moved on purpose the last time a ball was thrown. There is no random chance. Things moved and are no longer the same. The universe is in constant motion and so is everything in it. It has always been this way. All of the movement is ordered and could be predicted if we had the knowledge of how to examine everything seen and unseen in the universe. We lack the ability to see those subatomic and smaller particle so to us it's just "random chance" that things happen. Bah. Random like an Ice cream cone? Random like a whale? Random like a nuclear power plant? Random like a daisy? NO! So highly ordered that it boggles the mind how precise everything in the universe is.

Yeah there is a watchmaker and he set the electrons in motion when he set the leptons in motion when he set the strings a vibrating.

To discount a higher power is to not fully examine the universe and get to understand that the creator reigns supreme in everything, everywhere, in all times.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote