Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 06:25   #58
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
The real question is who made all the legos to begin with.
I dont think that this is a very valid question; firstly, by starting with "who", it implies that someone is responsible - its almost setting you up for a fail because really who would that someone be other than God? Afaik - and i'm no expert as i tend to stay away from utter folly - but isnt that the main argument of ID proponents? "Well, its got to be somebody, and if none of you know who it is, why cant it be God?" Secondly, it implies that the single source is responsible for all the lego blocks; i dont see why this has to be the case. Thirdly, it implies that there is some time reference - a beginning and thus implies a period of "before the beginning" - why couldnt they have always existed?

Perhaps a better way to phrase this question would be: "by what process(es) were the lego blocks developed into what we recognise today?" - or something along those lines.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote