Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 00:51   #55
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Evolution is taking the fact that living things adapt and calling a series of adaptions evolution. It's like the old joke that says "If Man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"
Why is there only one fossile called "Lucy" of the so-called missing link?

I don't fully agree with everything about ID but I do believe that creatures that exist on our planet and in our universe are not random. Beyond a few proteins, amino acids, peptides, and enzymes I highly doubt that a full strand of DNA could be assembled from random.
Stronger genes replace weaker once, we evolve with every generation
I would hardly call that random; it's survival of the fittest

Just like that old joke

"If we don't evolve, why isn't everyone like Travler then?"
and
"Why do your children look like the milkman and not like their parents?"
or on a more serious note:
"Why do we keep getting taller, smarter, physicly weaker and balder in the western world"
and
"Why are the Africans that we took to the USA stronger then the once in Africa, what makes them different, what happened on those boats and after that"

Last edited by Alessio; 9 Nov 2006 at 01:14.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote