View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 21:33   #66
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

on to the last post ...I have had a Long term relationship with someone before. Lasted for 4 yrs ended 2 yrs ago .. and she cheated on me once and a forgave her for it ... I loved her to bits .... and im loyal to the end ... I still love her now (admittidly as a brother figure), but i always can talk to he and have a luagh with her.

To me love is a fickle thing ... sometimes is work sometimes it doesnt as proven in posts above. With the ex I dumped over the golf .. i did adore her but love her i didnt... I only ever loved two gf's in my 21 yrs of living. but this doesnt mean i havent been 'in love' as well.

Loyallity to me counts for everything, i take a lot of pride and commitment in to relationships .. .Admitidy scared a few off, but many have loved me back

But if someone loved me that much they would understand how much i love golf. I would maybe one day give it up for someone, but only for a shortish duration .. I.e. 3-9 mnths :P

Neway this is prolly one of my few long ledgible threads enjoy
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote