View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2006, 01:10   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wanker of the Month - April Nominations

David Sullivan and David Gold.

Every day they're ****ing bitter. Every day they can't seem to accept that they've been done good and proper by buying a bunch of crocks and employing a twat in a manager called Bruce who built a side to defend that couldn't score and stopped defending. They need to learn to accept that just occaisonally in football, you get beat. Bad losers, can't stand it. The reason they went down is because they were crying about it. One day we're lucky, next they had bad injuries, next day they want a relegation playoff. I want to stop hearing their crap in my paper/bbc/skysports every day, hopefully a wanker of the month nomination will get them to shut the **** up.

Cruise is a fantastic shout.

I'd like to add for the case of the press pack, by giving me nauseating coverage of rooney's foot. Gary O'Neil played for a month with a broken foot, simply didn't train, played on injections and saved us from relegation. Cry me a ****ing river.

I'd also like to nominate Peter Ebdon, for dragging out a snooker final so long, he's ****ed up my sleeping pattern this week. If there ever was a player who played pointless shots just to piss off the audience and his opponent it's him.

David Cameron. Flying out to a Glacier to tell me he gives a shit about climate change. Stop insulting my intelligence and tell me what you're going to do about it you ****ing prick instead of fannying about with some huskies.

wankers, whole bleeding lot of em.