View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 13:33   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: useless facts bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I do believe someone experimented with that during the time of the French Revolution, when people were regularly getting their heads chopped off.

According to this man, a friend, acquaintance, accomplice or whatever had a close encounter with a guillotine, and right after the deed was done, he talked to the head, which still had the ability to communicate for about 10 seconds by blinking of the eyes. Twice for yes, once for no, that sort of thing.

I have no information about the validity of this experiment, but possibly Google can aid.
surely blinking is controlled by the medulla?

wouldn't the medulla be too damaged or even severed after decapitation?
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote