View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 19:47   #27
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Final stats of round 26

I have to say after picking Cath randomly without looking at stats yesterday and finally getting a chance to go over them today i was pleasantly surprised by them.

CO + tarants + a few scorps is really all i have any intention of building. 3 ships that target everything and make up an attack fleet is not to be sniffed at. The normal cath stun disadvantage is offset by concentration of resources in only a few ships and they have fair eff's to go with it. Cr incs will probably be the biggest concern, but then also arguably the easiest to cover as well, the tarant is still 100%/125% effective vs cat cr and even better on the pods.

As far as running/getting def goes, if someone launches on you then 9 times out of ten you will need defence or you end up running whatever your race is, and with decent efficiency (which they seem to have) then i dont see it being especially unbalanced.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote