View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:35   #73
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wouldn't, however. I haven't seen evidence of a Yahwe Fan Club that comes crawling out of the woodwork to save him from any imagined slight. I see people putting up with the things they don't like, and appreciating the things they do.
what? Yahwe is even more divisive than when we used to have e-girls here, and you'd get people who couldnt be ****ed with their shit / people who wanted to **** their shit arguing all over the shop.

Similarly there is a large bunch of posters who find yahwe unbearable, etc etc etc, and a bunch of posters who will leave you anonymous neg rep for even suggesting as such, and even dare to suggest that he has "made the forums better", which is a pretty horrible suggestion if we're being honest Mostly its down the line of "been to a yahwemeet" / "wouldnt go to a yahwemeet"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote