View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:37   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It doesn't take a genius to detect Phang's out of proportions bitchslaps towards certain members, he's the typical little shit acting tough in front of daddies pc.
He's just being a bit out of proportion. I'm not going to ascribe reasons to it beacuse I hate that kind of bollocks analysis, but one thing I'll say is that it doesn't seem to be trolling the Sunday8PM sense, and if you actually believe something it is entirely plausable that you're more "vigorous" in defending it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote