View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:23   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yahwe is like marmite. You either love him or hate him.
I doubt that is true about either marmite or Yahwe. I can't think of anyone I really "hated" on these forums, even Sunday, who really took shit posting to a zen new level to which most people could only hope to aspire too. Obviously some people do get rather emotional about these things (either for or against a person) but I wouldn't presume that goes for everyone (or even most people).

What I don't really 'get' is the hatred shown for phang on that PB thread. Did I miss some sort of 'incident' where Phang named names to a government committee or sold arms to unsavoury regimes or something?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote