View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 07:54   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
You got it wrong dude, we have sucked this up a long time ago and we made plans on how to make the best of it.
Vacation mode?

Quote:
I dont expect you and your squad here to like what i'm saying, but its ****ing accurate thats for sure!
No, it isn't. R33 apprime set up a much bigger block just to hit asc gals at the end of the round. The same people who led asc back then lead it now (they're the same guys who kicked your ass r33 fyi). I have no idea what happened after the first time we hit cardi's gal. I do know that apprime responded for one night and then nothing happened. I do know that the next time one of us his the other it was you guys bringing along DLR. I never said being in a block was unfair or talked about honour. We worked with loads of people at various points in r30. I don't think apprime/cardi have outright broken NAPs (although cardi telling santa he was roiding light regardless last round was pretty close). Nobody really does that sort of shit though. Everyone tells small lies or bends the truth about who they're hitting or what's going to happen etc though.

Just to respond to some of your """points"""" in random order.