View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 06:03   #81
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Apprime wanted to fight Ascendancy, but you chickened out and chose to dwell on it until you had the chance to bring multiple alliances along.

Fact is that Apprime is the only alliance that has never participated in a block whos only purpose is to destroy another alliance. Apprime dont break NAPs or lie, if we say we are gonna do something we do it. Honestly i dont respect the Ascendancy it used to be, it is run by pussies now.
Remember in round 30 and 31, where everyone were so holy about being alone, yelling bad things about the block and how unfair things were. A few of us still live by that word, and will never participate in such a sad crusade.

Ascendancy as it is now are hypocrites. You sir jonny are the worst, and should keep your mouth shut, as you in several occasions have bitched on about the big block hammering on your door.
I can understand to some extent why trolling and flame bating + lying due to politics is allowed on AD, but honestly isn't the above text "bit" over the limit.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote