View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 23:03   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
God knows I did not always agree with Cardi's methods (assuming some of ur examples are based on him) , but gotta have respect for his style of play, despite the complete lack of polite social skills :P
Sure, I like some of what he does. Hell it's not like anything cardi learned that was useful he didn't learn from me! And talking shit to alliances the same size or bigger than you I can respect, although in some cases it's retarded. But none of those examples I listed I respect at all.

Quote:
imagine if noone in uni had balls, for gods sake I was almost bored to death until now
This doesn't make much sense to be honest. It's hardly like apprime were out there living the brave solo fight while they made mostly fenced galaxies and then NAPed DLR.