View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 22:43   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
Ending up being bigger, by completely raping opposition to the ground is QUITE different from the current situation tho? :P

Honour is what real winners put over victory itself

Go watch 300 ffs!
As far as I remember it was the persians who used the spies and shit, not the spartans

In a war game honour is entirely personal. Personally I'd never go into vacation mode to avoid incs. Personally I wouldn't sms people in different alliances recall messages because they happened to be defending against me/my alliance. Personally I'd never run around threatening far smaller alliances with incoming because they said something mean about me. Doesn't mean anyone else has to follow the beat of my drum though.