View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2009, 21:13   #48
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

tjooh the last rounds ascendancy's win was deserved, I give you that. I was the whole round wondering why didn't people take steps to prevent it, it was pretty obvious that either asc or CT would win and definately clear that omen would not, but then CT breaked the nap if I remember right.. what was like.. eh wth are they thinking.

Was personally keeping in reserve the chance that ND would win just by playing underdog and helping omen out in their war but pretty much all but 1-2 in their HC wanted to stay neutral and somehow win by that and omens raids to ND gals didn't help that.. and ND's neutral strategy backfired by reducing them into a roid bank for every alliance who wanted fast and easy roids in between the fighting. Like there hasn't been examples of that in pa before.. you don't play neutral lapdog.. you can play active lapdog in war and win by that as yer allies take the heat, but staying neutral and getting agro from both sides after the war cools down.. Is counter-productive.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote