View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2009, 12:51   #42
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
and tbfh it's horrible atm, I see people not running.. I see the ridiculous fleet compositions ever.. I see the stupidest team ups ever what just calc how they beat target not it's possible defenders.
today if you calc to beat defence too you are bashing (I dare say it would have been better in single targeting but it was not in pre-pax, much more bashing went on), and you very quickly get labled with a tag as being a basher and tend to get more moralistic sorts out to bash you back, in a smaller community it is less possible to do such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
the war tactics and strategies lack so much that the amount of skilled people is less than 100 per round in building right kind of fleets unless they'r exactly told what to build.. tactical players maybe 50 or less per round.. That's how low pa players have gone.

Dunno, if you guys consider current pa on same lvl as old...
the number of 'skilled' tactical and strategic players is probably pretty much exactly the same in terms of relative numbers, possibly more, you say between 50-100, thats somewhere between 1/15th and 1/30th of the player base. If you take the old playerbase as 30k (I know it would have been more in round 3/4 and less than that by round 8/9) then 1/15th would be 2k players (more than we even have now). The decline is in the total numbers not relative quality.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote