View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 23:08   #19
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PIA - the Planetarion Intelligance Agency

By the way, i think that this is an excellent idea. It will definitely help people who either arent in an alliance or dont have access to alliance's arbitor databases. Its a massive improvement on stuffing all of that stuff in your Journal, anyway .

I'm putting it on my Useful Links thread now.

<3

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 4 Jun 2008 at 23:36.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote