View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 13:25   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: PIA - the Planetarion Intelligance Agency

Its a nice idea, would the point of it be that its free for all to use and therefor can be useful for ppl who are not in alliances or don't have access to alliance intel?

however I agree with entropy that you will have a big problem in checking out whether any intel that is given is legitimate or simply misinformation, tho I guess waiting until you have several ppl giving the same intel could cut down on this a bit. I cant see that alliances will be too happy about helping a free for all intellegence network (afterall those that do will probably be at a disadvantage unless they negotiate with U some way of U not giving out info on them then they would probably give intel on other alliances)

overall I suspect U R walking into a minefield but good luck navigating it.

asc has been known to give out intel freely in the past, U might be able to get some help from them.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote