View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:20   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Does this photofit look like anyone we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As has already been said, we were only a few hundred yards away from the bar she was drinking in. My friend used to work there, but he got barred for trying to take in cocaine.

Anyway, I wonder if an ethical use of time travel would be to go back and grope women who are only a few hours away from being murdered. It's not like it'd really matter to them, in the long run.
I've met people who saw her earlier that night flirting with lots of blokes...

Actually, in the picture in this article is the street where we all were...

and
Quote:
The attacker is described as white, in his 20s or 30s, between 5ft 9in and 6ft and of medium build with short brown hair
Describes me

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote