View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2011, 17:36   #49
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Re: Does anybody remember what alliance first used a 'Wing' system?

Sounds about right..
TE was probably the first alliance to make use of Wings in planetarion.

Personally I made friends with members of t6e in r1, and joined up with them for r2 in The Empire.

The wings that I can remember were:

181st
Ultra Violence
Tsunami
Phantom Fighters

Atleast ~tsu and UV went on to be alliances themselves, and later editions of them merged back in with other ally tags again.

After different fractions had left for Legion etc.. what was left of TE at the end of r3 including myself, joined ViruS and played there from r4.

IRC has always been the main way communication, also before the netgamers servers. EFNET, Quakenet and Undernet was used by many groups I played with aswell as private servers.

I remember using ICQ aswell for Phantom Fighters and had most of the members there added..
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote