View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 13:26   #86
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
It's a miracle that elites like you can even bare playing with us ordinary folks
I'm truly sorry if our stupidity offends your highness....

What are the qualifications you need as a mod on game forums nowadays? Underlying hate for the game and its players?

Arguments on both sides are equally bad since they try to force hugely oversimplified models (lemons, work distribution) on a complex system, whose behavior is relying on way more factors than are looked at.
The only way to figure out what is best would be through a long-time study, meaning just trying for several rounds and see how the system behaves.

No, because the arguments on the 'pro' side of small tag limits have been exposed as flawed or not being arguments at all.
While (most) arguments on the 'no' side of small tag limits, aka the side of high/no limits have no yet been countered or shown to be flawed.

This balances things, but the thing that makes me so vehemently against small tag limits is that there are a few very sound arguments that show that small tag limits hurt the game.

I personally do not think that we are in the luxurious position of expirimenting on this game and if it doesn't work, we revert back to the old system and magically players we pushed away come back.
Because if small tag limits are 'right', we will still push away players from the game (which is I think a 'bad' thing) even though for the smaller player base it might be more fun. In the end this will make the game worse.