View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 13:13   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
You should play PA between the 1% smart enough to do so. It's getting there, too slowly though.
I did not say you were in the 99%, but it is somewhat surprising that you consider yourself part of it (few people would).

Less surprisingly, you misunderstand my point. The ability to play a game like PA is very different from the ability to design or even just to balance a game. There are quite a lot of people who fall in the first category (much more than 1% of the PA player base), but if you asked me to make a list of people who I thought fell in the second category, it would not go into the double digits.

Marka misunderstands my point in the exact same way. And also thinks he's part of the 99%. Funny how that goes.

P.S. I would like to remove ships from the game. We should ignore all rational arguments and just try it for a couple of rounds.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Sep 2010 at 13:18.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote