View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 08:34   #55
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size for next round

very very very pro for all this, i dont get it why ppl are fighting against this small tag round so much.. theres nothing to lose, in my honest opinion theres lots to win, yes its never tryed out before and how the heck can it be any worse than the previous round?!??!

small tags would live up the competition, more capable alliances that can fight for top1.. even atm with the current alliance sizes we got new BGs formed and stuff that all kinda stay around 40-50 members if even that much.. they are good communities as well but dosent have a chance to go for top rankings as there simply is too few ppl left in this game.. adapt to smaller playerbase and try out at least 2 rounds of 40man tags, that would give u the actual result and we can see then if it is good enough to continue.

ps: also i totally agree that seeing ND1, ND2, ND3 tags competeing wouldn`t be anything bad.. let em def each othre with +1 eta and its fine.. it also would create competition even between themselves

imo this would be the best idea in a long time to get this shit goin again.. TRY IT FFS