View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 20:07   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Does anybody remember what alliance first used a 'Wing' system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
As far as I remember, mind you i didn't know/remember much from the first rounds, HR who originated from -=42=- was probably the first thing you can actually call a wing... that means in the same sense as what we mean by wing today, and not 7 years ago...

oh god, this is depressing
From what I remember HR came from -=42=- which itself came from the Wireplay Alliance in Round 1. It certainly had a lot of common members (who all played TFC on Wireplay) like EARTHWALKER. During the first few hundred ticks of Round 1 the Wireplay Alliance was one of the places to be and they had a big rivalry with a US alliance called the X alliance. Wireplay then lost a load of ships defending Koppo from a b0rk attack and became a bit irrelevant until they got it running as -=42=- in Round 2.

Now remembering all that is scary.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote