View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2009, 18:12   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Structure Killers in Fighter and Corvettes Class

You realise exactly one person has agreed with you in this thread, right?

I mean, I totally agree that JBG could be less of a cock, but he's pretty much right. We had a poll about a similar issue last round, and it came out pretty even. Had the poll been about the question if there should be fi/co SKs, there isn't a doubt on my mind the poll would have come out significantly in favour of the "yes" voters.

As posi said, this thread is just a "I don't like SKs" whine, without any arguments why fi/co SKs should not be in the game. Yeah, providing arguments makes threads longer than simple yes and no answers, but the simple matter is that votes carry no weight; arguments do.

So, if you have good reasons why fi/co SKs should not be allowed in the game, I'm sure everyone (well, almost everyone) would be glad to hear them. If not, can we please let this thread die?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 20 Aug 2009 at 20:37. Reason: so bad
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote