View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 22:11   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I just made a prophecy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
And lo, the world shall witness my mark upon the skies, apparant to all and challenged by none.
The world shall reap the consequences of its actions, and then weep upon judgement.
Mercy shall be given sparingly, and only the wicked and unjust shall be punished.
True power shall reveal itself in its purest form, and inspire hope and the sense of renewal in those who come into contact with it.
Others it shall decimate, as all power is both good and evil, this power shall be used for the greater good.
Afterwards, the peoples, the land, the waters, and the air shall be cleansed of filth and renewed, only to be polluted once more in the circle of time.

Guns up, bitches.
This mark of yours, what colour will it be ?

Only I really don't like wearing clothes that would clash with signs of the apocalypse.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote