Thread: [Desk] Top
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 19:37   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Desk] Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
which icon set are you using s|k?
Dropline Neu, which is svg based and very cool. I started working on my own icon sets, based on it. What bothers me about icon sets in Gnome is that usually Firefox and Epiphany share the same icon. Which is why I have two of the same icons in the panel on the top. I use Epiphany for general web browsing and Firefox for webdevelopment, and I want different icons for it. Sucks. :<