View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 13:15   #25
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: One for the rich people

Well I entered several details on this belgian webpage we have, where you enter: level of degree, years of work experience, function level, function category, sector, overhours (extra worktime don't know correct english word :/), organisation size, etc.. And still the biggest pay I saw with 5 years of experience was €7k per month. Lawyer and stock exchange weren't on there, but I'd think the following should be pretty close to their pay?:

Level of degree: Master (university)
Years of experience: 5 years
Function level: senior&top management
Function category: General Management
Sector: Chemisty
Leading: > 30 people
Budgetauthority: > 25k €
Average number of over-hours per week: > 15
Organisationsize: > 1000 employees

Result:
Average bruto month pay
6437 EUR

That's not even close to $ 500k per year and I doubt these people have any life at all to benefit from their money already. :/
Or do lawyers and stock brokers really earn that much more (like 5-10x as much as a top level manager in a huge chemistry company)?
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote